Lennox Heating and Air Conditioning system
Makes perfection possible
The Lennox Story
Lennox first introduction was the steel furnace in 1895. Over the years, Lennox has set the standard for home comfort, and now have a lineup of more than 60 products.
At Lennox, they make people feel comfortable in their homes. and make the air cooler, warmer, dryer, cleaner and better, with innovative systems that are exceptionally quiet and energy-efficient. All brought to you by Dealers with the expertise and resources to serve you in the best possible way. The Right Choice is a Lennox Dealer you can contact now for more information.
Beginning with the introduction of the world’s first riveted-steel furnace in 1895, Lennox has focused on delivering on the values of trust, innovation, and quality. These values can be seen in every product we manufacture today, and in the Lennox Dealers who stand behind those products.
Based in Richardson, Texas, near Dallas, Lennox has manufacturing and distribution facilities across North America.
- Lennox Industries Division Facilities Headquarters: Richardson, Texas
- Research and Development Facility: Carrollton, Texas
- North American Parts and Distribution Center: Des Moines, Iowa
- Marshalltown Factory: Marshalltown, Iowa
- Stuttgart Factory: Stuttgart, Arkansas
A Legacy of Vision and Innovation
Dave Lennox. A modern home comfort pioneer . He started working from his machine shop in Iowa, and single-handedly built the first Lennox furnaces.
Perfect comfort is comfort that brings you peace of mind.
Note: The Lennox Limited Warranties are voluntary manufacturer’s warranties for residential application only and are subject to applicable terms and conditions, which include, but are not limited to the warranty period, component availability, and excluded components, repairs, care of equipment, coverage, exclusions, warranty procedures and dispute resolution. Learn more about Lennox Warranty.
If you are registering Elite or Merit Series products, you may be eligible for valuable supplemental coverage under Lennox’ Limited Extended Warranty program. For more information and a list of eligible products, visit our warranty page.
What do I need to get started?
- The serial number and model number for each piece of equipment you purchased.
- An email address. We will use this to send you confirmation of your registration.
- If you’re registering equipment in a newly constructed home, we’ll ask for:
- The date you closed on the purchase of this home.
- If your equipment was added on or replaced in an existing home, we’ll ask for:
- The date of installation.
- The name and address for the dealer or contractor who installed your equipment.
- And if your equipment qualifies for an extended warranty with registration, we will also ask for:
- The serial number, model and brand of other components in your system.