ElectroStatic permanent washable filter
Why ElectroStatic Air Filter?
The ElectroStatic Filter is a permanent washable system that was developed to save consumers time and money. Unlike traditional filtration systems, no replacement filter is required. Customers purchase one for life and wash it every three months as directed.
Compared to disposable types of furnace filters, there is no special electrical hookup or retrofitting of existing systems. Users slide the ElectroStatic Permanent filter into their furnace the same way as the disposable ones! Every three months, users hose off the permanent filter and use it again.
- Reusable: Permanent filters save time, money, and environmental resources because these washable filters can be hosed down to clean and reuse. Customers noticed annual savings when switching to the permanent filter. Never run out of filters again!
- Safe and efficient: The ElectroStatic Filter can remove pollen, dust, and airborne pollutants.
- Quality materials: The filter features antimicrobial materials that inhibit the growth of bacteria and mold, ensuring safe, clear air.
- Custom sizes: Both standard and custom sizes are available for those in need of a filter to accommodate even the most essential systems.
By utilizing safe, natural static electricity, Electrostatic filters work to provide quality, clear air by flowing through a maze of static prone fibers. This process causes airborne particles to be attracted to the fibers of the filtration material where they will be held until released by washing – helping families breathe easier one filter at a time. For more information on the product or to purchase an Electrostatic Air Filter.
$20 Off Products Purchase
Call us and mention this coupon
Can only be used for products, not for service calls
How to Clean Your Filter:
When you clean your filter as directed, your permanent electrostatic filter will give you many years of trouble-free/ clean use. Failure to properly clean the filter may lessen filter effectiveness, and as with any filter, an excessive dirt buildup can cause airflow resistance sufficient to damage other ventilation components. Most times, the permanent filter should be cleaned about every 4-6 weeks.
How to Clean Your Filter:
- Remove the air filter.
- Flush with water in the opposite direction of air flow arrows then rinse another side.
- Spray with Zap Cleaner to remove stubborn stains. (Or another cleaner)
- Rinse thoroughly to remove remaining dirt.
- Drain excess water, let air dry and reinstall.
We recommend the Zap Cleaner. Zap cleaner is a unique permanent electrostatic filter cleaner.
Standard and Custom Sizes Available
|8 X 24 X 1||12 X 20 X 1||14 X 20 X 1||16 X 16 X 1||16 X 36 X 1||18 X 36 X 1||20 X 32 X 1|
|10 X 10 X 1||12 X 24 X 1||14 X 24 X 1||16 X 20 X 1||18 X 18 X 1||19 X 27 X 1||21 X 21 X 1|
|10 X 20 X 1||12 X 25 X 1||14 X 25 X 1||16 X 24 X 1||18 X 20 X 1||20 X 20 X 1||24 X 24 X 1|
|10 X 24 X 1||12 X 30 X 1||14 X 30 X 1||16 X 25 X 1||18 X 24 X 1||20 X 24 X 1||24 X 30 X 1|
|10 X 30 X 1||12 X 36 X 1||15 X 20 X 1||16 X 30 X 1||18 X 25 X 1||20 X 25 X 1||25 X 25 X 1|
|12 X 12 X 1||14 X 14 X 1||15 X 25 X 1||16 X 32 X 1||18 X 30 X 1||20 X 30 X 1|